Mar 13 Sporting, Footwear, Clothing and More!
13% buyer's premium added to high bid to determine final purchase price
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
PICK UP TIMES ARE:
---TUESDAY EVENING 6PM-8PM IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION
---WEDNESDAY 10AM-NOON & 6PM-8PM IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION
All property is sold AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. Buckeye Auction Group reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. We welcome all your questions so please email us before the final day so we are sure to answer in time for you to bid. On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Our auctions move fast! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. Buckeye Auction Group has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered. Auctions have a staggered ending. A certain qty (usually 2 or 3) of items will close every minute, so any closing time is the start of the whole auction no specifically any one item. Individual items have a countdown and could be well after the advertised closing time. For any item with bids placed within the last minute of open bidding, the closing time is extended by 2 minutes. This continues until a winning bidder is established. If you have any questions on bidding or the closing of the auction, you must ask before the end of the auction.
2. There is a 13% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts will be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
4. NO lots may be picked up before payment is made in full. All items must be removed during the schedule pickup time(s) unless other arrangements have been made. Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of Buckeye Auction Group & will be handled at our discretion. Please bring plenty of help and proper equipment needed to remove your items. Auction staff is not available to assist with loading.
5. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file. Any credit cards that are declined at check-out will be charged a $25 processing fee to run another credit card- Absolutely NO Exceptions!
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Buckeye Auction Group and the bidder throughout the entire auction process.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’ s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Wayne County, Ohio.
8. Buckeye Auction Group shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. In the event of an internet outage, cloudflare outage or any other type of internet problem that would prevent potential bidders from accessing the online bidding site and/or placing bids in the final minutes of the lot ending will result in the auction either being paused or restarted from the time of the outage forward. In the event the auction would need to be restarted the lots would be resold even if you received an automatic email after the auction stating you won. This is a rare event but if this were to happen this is the way it will be handled so that everyone has the same opportunity to buy the items.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
Ohio Auction Firm License Issued by Ohio Dept of Agriculture #2022000214
Bonded in favor of the State of Ohio